Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Name and/or Address Change Request

  1. Utilize this form to submit a name and/or address change request to the Berrien County Treasurer's Office.

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.