I was convicted of a felony, can I still serve?

No, you may not serve. Complete your questionnaire accordingly. If you have been convicted in Berrien County, jury staff will search our records to verify conviction. If you were convicted in another county or state we require proof of sentencing to be forwarded for consideration. If you do not return your documentation along with your original questionnaire due to time considerations you are welcome to submit it via email to Jury Clerk or fax to 269-982-8643.

Show All Answers

1. What do I do if I have a medical problem and I don't feel that I would be able to serve?
2. What can I do if I don't hear well and I am afraid I will miss significant testimony?
3. What about work?
4. I am a college student, do I still have to serve and miss classes?
5. I am a nursing mother. Do I have to serve?
6. I have small children and don't have a sitter. Do you provide daycare?
7. What does it pay?
8. What if I don't show up?
9. Are there exemptions?
10. I was convicted of a felony, can I still serve?
11. I served less than one year ago, do I have to serve again?
12. Why am I called every year and I know people who have never been called?
13. I live in another state during the winter months and I won't be in Michigan during any of the months in my quarter. What should I do?