RED BUD TRAIL CONSTRUCTION NOTICE:
EXPECT INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES TO START THE WEEK OF 10/17/2022
TOWNSHIP: Oronoko Township
LOCATION: Red Bud Trail between M-139 and Shawnee Road
CLOSEST CITIES: Baroda, Berrien Springs
APPROX. START TIME: 7am on Monday, 10/17/2022
APPROX. PROJECT DURATION: 3 weeks
PROJECT: The Red Bud Trail road improvement project will include the roadway being widened prior to resurfacing with a 2” asphalt overlay.
Traffic Restrictions: Red Bud Trail will have intermittent lane closures between M-139 and Shawnee Road.
- Work schedule is weather and contractor permitting.
- Traffic lane restrictions are anticipated to occur typically between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Intermittent lane closures will be maintained by flaggers.
- The public should expect possible travel delays.
- Stopping should be expected.
- Remember to reduce speeds when traveling through work zones.
- Watch out for construction workers and equipment.
One Page PDF