SHAWNEE ROAD CONSTRUCTION UPDATE:
EXPECT INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES TO RESUME FOR PAVING OPERATIONS
TOWNSHIP: Baroda Township
LOCATION: Shawnee Road between Holden Road and Cleveland Avenue
CLOSEST CITIES: Baroda
ANTICIPATED PAVING DATE(S): Thursday, 11/3/2022 & Friday, 11/4/2022*
*All anticipated schedule dates are weather and contractor permitting. This schedule may change.
PROJECT: The Shawnee Road improvement project will include the roadway being widened prior to resurfacing with a 2” asphalt overlay.
Traffic Restrictions: Shawnee Road will have intermittent lane closures between Holden Road and Cleveland Avenue.
- Work schedule is weather and contractor permitting.
- Traffic lane restrictions are anticipated to occur typically between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Intermittent lane closures will be maintained by flaggers.
- The public should expect possible travel delays.
- Stopping should be expected.
- Remember to reduce speeds when traveling through work zones.
- Watch out for construction workers and equipment.
One Page PDF