SHAWNEE ROAD CONSTRUCTION NOTICE UPDATE:
EXPECT INTERMITTENT LANE CLOSURES TO START THE WEEK OF 10/24/2022
TOWNSHIP: Baroda Township
LOCATION: Shawnee Road between Holden Road and Cleveland Avenue
CLOSEST CITIES: Baroda
START: Wednesday, 10/26/2022
PROJECT: The Shawnee Road improvement project will include the roadway being widened prior to resurfacing with a 2” asphalt overlay.
Traffic Restrictions: Shawnee Road will have intermittent lane closures between Holden Road and Cleveland Avenue.
- Work schedule is weather and contractor permitting.
- Milling and prep work: Wednesday, 10/26/2022 and Thursday, 10/27/2022
- Paving: Friday, 10/28/2022 & Saturday, 10/29/2022
- Traffic lane restrictions are anticipated to occur typically between the hours of 7am and 8pm.
- Intermittent lane closures will be maintained by flaggers.
- The public should expect possible travel delays.
- Stopping should be expected.
- Remember to reduce speeds when traveling through work zones.
- Watch out for construction workers and equipment.
One Page PDF