LAKE ROAD, RUPLEY’S SUBDIVISION (COLOMA TOWNSHIP) & WATERVLIET ULTRA-THINS CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION
TOWNSHIP: Coloma Township, Watervliet Township
- Rupley’s Subdivision (Coloma Township): N. Shore Drive, Juanita Drive, Hilda Street, Lake Road
- Lake Road (Coloma Township), from N. Shore Drive to end;
Watervliet Township Ultra-Thins:
- Watertown Place Subdivision: Watertown Drive, Upland Lane, Midway Lane, Sumner Drive
- Lawndale Subdivision: Chestnut Street, Elm Street, Chery Street
- Aspengrens Subdivison: Sutherland Avenue, Verylnda Drive
- Beechwood Circle
CLOSEST CITIES: Coloma, Watervliet
START DATE: Week of 6/1/2021
ESTIMATED END DATE: TBD
- Rupley’s Subdivision (Coloma Township) will be receiving a 2” HMA overlay.
- Lake Road (Coloma Township) will be receiving an ultra-thin pavement treatment.
- Watervliet Ultra-Thin listed locations will be receiving an ultra-thin pavement treatment.
Milling to prepare surface for future paving operations has been completed. Paving operations have been completed on Rupley’s Subdivision, Lake Road, Watertown Place Subdivision and Lawndale Subdivision. Paving remains to be completed on Aspengrens Subdivision and Beechwood Circle. Schedule is pending contractor availability for work to be completed.
TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS: Expect possible travel delays during construction activities. Anticipate lane closures and traffic to be controlled by flaggers during these operations.
PDF Press Release