LAKE ROAD, RUPLEY’S SUBDIVISION (COLOMA TOWNSHIP) & WATERVLIET ULTRA-THINS CONSTRUCTION INFORMATION
TOWNSHIP: Coloma Township, Watervliet Township
- Rupley’s Subdivision (Coloma Township): N. Shore Drive, Juanita Drive, Hilda Street, Lake Road
- Lake Road (Coloma Township), from N. Shore Drive to end;
Watervliet Township Ultra-Thins:
- Watertown Place Subdivision: Watertown Drive, Upland Lane, Midway Lane, Sumner Drive
- Lawndale Subdivision: Chestnut Street, Elm Street, Chery Street
- Aspengrens Subdivison: Sutherland Avenue, Verylnda Drive
CLOSEST CITIES: Coloma, Watervliet
START DATE: Week of 6/1/2021
ESTIMATED END DATE: Friday, June 18, 2021*
*Weather and contractor depending
- Rupley’s Subdivision (Coloma Township) will be receiving a 2” HMA overlay.
- Lake Road (Coloma Township) will be receiving an ultra-thin pavement treatment.
- Watervliet Ultra-Thin listed locations will be receiving an ultra-thin pavement treatment.
Milling to prepare surface for future paving operations will begin Friday, 6/4/2021.
TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS: Milling to prepare road surfaces is expected on 6/4/2021. Paving is anticipated to occur the week of 6/7/2021 or the week of 6/14/2021. Project is estimated to take approximately two weeks to complete. Expect possible travel delays. Anticipate lane closures and traffic to be controlled by flaggers.
One page PDF Press Release