Red Arrow Highway Union Pier Corridor Improvement Project Important Update (11/19/2020):
Work for the construction season is wrapping up on Red Arrow Highway and Town Line Avenue. Please be alert for traffic pattern changes.
- Pavement markings on Red Arrow Highway are in the 3 lane configuration.
- Traffic control devices will remain near Berrien Street to the north as work on the sanitary sewer job is ongoing.
- Please use caution as motorists adapt to the new lane configuration
- Paving is NOT entirely complete for the road job. An additional layer of asphalt will be paved on all roadway surfaces in the spring. This results in the gutter height being approximately 2 inches higher than the roadway for now.
- Work will resume in the spring of 2021 including sidewalk, the non-motorized path, landscaping and final paving.
RED ARROW HIGHWAY PROJECT INFORMATION LOCATIONS
For the latest information regarding:
GRSD Sewer Authority Union Pier relief sewer project: https://www.preinnewhof.com/construction_projects/grsd-sewer-auth-union-pier/
RAH Union Pier Corridor Improvements Project: https://gowightman.com/project-updates/red-arrow-highway-union-pier-corridor-improvements-project