The Family Planning Program provides a broad range of medically approved family planning methods, education/counseling on contraception (birth control) and health, physical examinations, testing and referrals.
Location of Services
Clinical services are available by appointment. Services are provided at all Berrien County Health Department locations. Some walk-in clinics and evening appointments are available. Please call for an appointment.
Cost of Services
- The fees for our services are kept affordable and are based on your income. There may be additional charges for lab work.
- Accept Medicaid, Medicaid HMOs, and other common insurance plans. Please ask which plans are accepted.
- Clients may be eligible for Healthy Michigan Insurance Plan.
- Donations are appreciated.
- No one is denied services due to inability to pay.