Payment Information & Options

The Child Support Payment Office, called Tri-Court Cashiering, is located on the first floor of the Courthouse. This office is responsible for receiving child support payments made at the Courthouse.

This office accepts cash, cashier checks and money order payments made in person only. No personal checks are accepted.

Payers (i.e., obligors) who wish to pay with a credit or debit card must:

  • Have a credit or debit card that has a MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo
  • Access the MISDU website;


  • Have a credit or debit card that has a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo and your 10 digit FOC number (example 1999001234)
  • Access the County's Online Payment website

Who to Call About Support Payments and/or Balance Information

Customers must call the Friend of the Court Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System at 877-543-2660, for the following information. Follow the IVR prompts to select your case. Listen very carefully to choose from the following options:

  • Last payment and current balance;
  • Last three payments and current balance;
  • Information on lost or stolen checks; and
  • Information on direct deposit.

Debit Card customers must call the Michigan State Disbursement Unit (MISDU) Debit Card line toll free at 877-464-3324 for:

  • Information concerning the debit card program (how to use, fees charged, etc.);
  • Debit Card application
  • Direct Deposit application;
  • Exception requests (i.e., when you want to be exempted from debit card program); and
  • Assistance when the card has not been received.

Debit Card customers must call U.S. Bank toll free at 866-276-5114 for the following automated services are available without fees at any time:

  • Activation of the debit card;
  • Available debit card balance information;
  • Transaction history;
  • Change PIN; and
  • Report lost or stolen debit card.

Customers can also reach a customer service representative on this line free of charge once per month. There is a fee of $3 for additional calls to speak to a customer service representative in the same calendar month.

Customers can also view debit card account information online at Reliacard.

Call the Berrien County Friend of the Court office at 269-983-7111, Ext. 8575 for:

  • Questions concerning the amount or change in a support Order; and
  • All other payment and/or account balance questions.