Service Request (Report an Issue)


If this is an emergency please call 911 after 3:30 p.m. and on weekends.

Submit a Request


Submit a service Request

Note: If you cannot get the online service request system to work on your computer or device, please call 269-925-1196 and press "1" to leave a message detailing the nature and location of your request for service.

Mobile devices

Please install our mobile application! Download it from the Google Play store, the Apple Store or just search for BCRD SERV.

Apple App Store
Google Play


If you wish to be notified of your service request status, you must select your desired method of notification by clicking on "Notifications." Also, when entering your address, you may need to include a N, S, E or W designation.

Street Lights

The Road Department does not maintain street lights or state highways. You may report a street light problem to Indiana & Michigan Power at 1-800-311-4634 or visit the website. You may report a problem on a state highway by calling the MDOT Coloma TSC at 269-849-1165.

no street lights
Image indicating no highways
Qalert Logo