Rocky Gap County Park
Overlooking Lake Michigan from a bluff in Benton Township, Rocky Gap County Park provides a wonderful place to enjoy the Lake Michigan shoreline. Rocky Gap County Park has 1,100 feet of Lake Michigan frontage. It is an ideal location to take a relaxed lunch break, cool off with a quick swim, and enjoy a sunset. The lower park provides easy access to the sandy beaches, and the upper park presents spectacular panoramic views from the Lake Michigan Overlook Deck.
Park Open: April - October
Park Hours: Dawn to dusk, daily
Lower Park Amenities
- Parking Lot
- Vault Restrooms
- Picnic Shade Shelter
- 2 Picnic Tables
- Hard Surface Beach Access Ramp
Upper Park Amenities
- Parking Lot
- 2 Picnic Pods with 2 Tables Each
- Lake Michigan Overlook Deck with Pergola
Vault restroom facilities are located in the lower portion of the park and are open May - September.
The Lake Michigan Overlook Deck in the upper portion of Rocky Gap is available to rent for your next event or gathering.
These rules are put in place to protect beach patrons. Please respect the rules and have an enjoyable and safe time at this County Park.
- Alcohol is prohibited at all Berrien County Parks locations.
- There are no pets or dogs allowed on the beach.
- Glass is prohibited at this park.
- Portable grills are not allowed.